Monday, April 27, 2009

New Camera- Lots of Pictures!

I got a new camera for my birthday, and have been loving taking pictures with it, so I thought I'd post some of them. I can't believe the clarity of them (I went from a 7 megapixel to a 10.. WOW, love it!) (Also, one other exciting thing before I turn you loose to my pictures, I made a newborn size tutu and a cute little matching headband a couple weeks ago for a girl who lives up this way, and she posted pictures- SOOOOOO beautiful! I have to say her little girl is the prettiest 3 week old baby girl I have ever seen! She has perfect little girly eyes and lips. Anyway, you have to see the pics! her blog is http://greatgreens.blogspot.com/ )


First flower of the year and first flower at this house! YAY!

How can you EVER say no to those beautiful blue eyes?

My Turk Turkleton


This was taken from my back doorway which is about 40 feet away! still a little grainy, but for that far away... looks good to me!


Trying out the new camera for the first time-Our friends Jess and Josh

Playing on the porch
Back Yard Tulips
Analysse, Grandma Jorgensen and Deegan last Saturday. It sure is nice to see Grandma, wish we could do it more often.
We recently found out that Deegan is allergic to Turk... I didn't understand how because it only happens when Turk licks him, and I always thought animal allergies came from the fur, but that same night I got an advertisement e-mail from Claritin with "Common misconceptions about allergies" which said that when you have a dog or cat allergy it is actually an allergy to their saliva. Guess that confirms it! Hopefully we can control it with allergy medicine, so we can keep Turk too!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Luckily it's just a rash & you can get some medicine for him. Don't you just love tulips. The best part is you don't have to plant them every year. I'm sure you lucked out & it was already part of your amazing yard & didn't have to plant a thing.

Emily said...

OH Katie I am so sorry Deegan is allergic to your pup. Who would've thought?!