Friday, December 5, 2008

Down on the Farm

So, I guess I live in a more rural area than I realized... the other day, I got home from running errands and saw something moving near my front door, so I figured it was the neighbor's cat. I was wrong. I walked closer to my door to find that my flower bed had been torn up and strewn all over my sidewalk, and there was a chicken at my doorstep. As I got closer, 2 others walked out of my window well (it has little steps down into it), and one other came around the corner of my house. They hung out there for a while. I'm not sure whose they are, but quite a few of my neighbors have chickens. Huh, who knew!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

As long as there's no rooster to wake you up in the morning your still good. ;)

I'll trade you, we have a neighbor that plays drums in his garage every single day! I'd rather live in the rural part.