Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween- I know kinda late!




I'm working on getting caught up still, so there will still be plenty to share, but for now, I have to show you Deegan's cute Halloween pics. We had a halloween party with Adam's family the week before, and had lots of fun. Deegan loves to play with his cousins. Well... he loves to play with anyone who is under 4 1/2 feet I think, but it was fun!
On Halloween, we went to my parent's house and played games with Steve and Rox and my parents. Deegan and Ana had fun playing with the interactive cat by the front door (which Liam STILL talks about, and I'm sure he is still having nightmares about it). We had lots of fun, and even got some good pics of Deegan as he flew into the night sky! :-)

2 comments:

Abbie said...

I cant believe how big he has gotten Katie!! What a cutie pie :) Love the costume. (Not sure if you have seen my website of our new little guy but he's pretty cute too ;) come check it out thewebsterfam.net

Unknown said...

I really love the flying picture. That was so funny. Oh also I borrowed your Christmas countdown tree thing. I hope you don't mind. When I have some time I'll see if I can find another, but the tree one is really really cute. Thanks!